My favourite photos from posts of 2021
My favourite wordy posts of 2021
- New Renaissance vision – 25 years on – Have we made any progress?
- If we don’t love the Earth – What then?
- Incredulous, amused, bonkers, sad, insecure – Brexit from Europe.
- Pathocracy, psychopathy and narcissism – Dysfunctional leaders.
- The gathering – COP26 failure?
Most viewed (2021)
As ever, the most viewed probably depends on the vagaries of search engines and my choice of keywords. The top two were the same as in 2020!
- Lizards in the Houston Garden (2020)
- Hips and Haws (2016)
- People of the Lie (2017) – M. Scott Peck’s book.
- Biophilia and Necrophilia (2017) – from Erich Fromm’s The Heart of Man.
- Enantiodromia (2020) – a very useful concept.
Most liked (5 years)
At least the top entry suggests that this exercise is worthwhile.
- That was 2020 on this blog (2021)
- Psychology and Astrology Models (2020) – down 1 from 2020
- Spiritual science (2021) – Steve Taylor’s book
- If we don’t love the Earth (2021)
- What is Philosophy for? (2020) – Mary Midgley’s book